Skip to main content

如何克服困难 How to Get Over Difficulty

How to Get Over Difficulty
How to Get Over Difficulty

Since I went to middle school, I had told myself that I was not a little kid anymore. I needed to grow up. So the first thing is not to ask my parents for help at the first time. I should take some time to think about the difficulty and then figure out the solution. If I ask my parents immediately, I will never be mature, as I always want to depend on them. But if I can’t solve the problem, I will turn to my friends for help. They can give me some advice and I will make my own judgment. At last, the suggestion from my parents won’t be ignored. It is the most useful.

Translate:
翻译:



自从我上了中学,我就告诉自己,我不再是一个小孩了。我需要成长。因此第一件事情就是不要第一时间向我的父母寻求帮助,我应该花一些时间思考困难所在,然后找出解决方案。如果我立刻向父母寻求帮助,我永远都不会长大,因为我总是想着依赖他们。但是如果我无法解决问题,我就会向我的朋友寻求帮助,他们可以给我建议,之后我会做出自己的判断。最后,来自父母的建议也不容忽视,因为那是最重要的。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panda in Beijing Zoo suffers baldness, What Happened?!

Panda in Beijing Zoo suffers baldness, What Happened?! muTu Note - Learn Chinese with Chinese Girl There are no small matters when it comes to pandas(大熊猫,dà xióng māo) in China, even if it is a tonsure on a panda’s head. Panda in Beijing Zoo suffers baldness, What Happened?! Panda in Beijing Zoo suffers baldness, What Happened?! Chinese netizens flooded on to social media platforms on Tuesday to express worries as media reported that a 3-year-old panda named Fu Xing(福星) in the Beijing Zoo(北京动物园,běi jīng dòng wù yuán) is suffering from a tonsure on his head for an unclear reason(不明原因,bù míng yuán yīn). The tonsure is about the size of two one-yuan coins(硬币,yìng bì), according to a video on The Beijing News Sina Weibo account. The diameter(直径,zhí jìng) of a one-yuan coin is 25 millimeters. The zoo has used medicines on the panda, and new hair started to grow again. Zookeepers(动物管理员,dòng wù guǎn lǐ yuán) also arranged two experts(专家,zhuān jiā) to further check the problem, the...

童话 Fairy Tales

童话——Fairy Tales——tóng huà Fairy Tales Pinyin: tóng huà gù shì bàn suí zhe měi gè rén de chéng zhǎng 。 fù mǔ yī bān huì zài xiǎo hái shuì jiào zhī qián gěi tā men dú gù shì 。 tóng huà duì hěn duō rén de zhí yè shēng yá yǒu hěn dà de yǐng xiǎng , yóu qí shì dǎo yǎn hé zuò jiā , tā men yǐ zhè xiē jīng diǎn tóng huà gù shì wéi jī chǔ chuàng zào xīn de gù shì 。 zhè xiē xū gòu de shì jiè gěi rén men dài lái le jī jí de yǐng xiǎng 。 Chinese: 童话故事伴随着每个人的成长。父母一般会在小孩睡觉之前给他们读故事。童话对很多人的职业生涯有很大的影响,尤其是导演和作家,他们以这些经典童话故事为基础创造新的故事。这些虚构的世界给人们带来了积极的影响。 English: Everybody grows up with fairy tales. Before they sleep, their parents read stories to them. Fairy tales have great influence on many people’s career, especially the directors and writers. They create new stories on the basis of these classic fairy tales. This fictional world brings something positive to people.

A Step-By-Step to Homemade Fermented Rice Wine

A Step-By-Step to Homemade Fermented Rice Wine muTu Note - Learn Chinese with Chinese Girl Chinese cuisine would be incomplete if not for the array of snacks passed on from generation to generation. Of those, one of the oldest, and perhaps tastiest, is the impeccable dish,láo zāo(醪糟 fermented glutinous rice wine), otherwise referred to as mǐ jiǔ (米酒) or jiǔ niàng(酒酿). This seeming cross between a pudding(布丁,bù dīng) and soup is typically translated as fermented glutinous rice wine due to its alcoholic nature, however, the alcohol(酒精,jiǔ jīng) is barely noticeable and children are often introduced to it very early on in life. Fermented glutinous rice wine cooked with glutinous rice balls (汤圆,tāng yuán) is a traditional food for marking the end of Chinese New Year. A Step-By-Step to Homemade Fermented Rice Wine How to make fermented glutinous rice wine As with all fermentation recipes, cleanliness is paramount. Make sure that everything that will come into contact with t...